Unforgettable Dreamweaver









As I was browsing thru newspapers ads, a web design class ad caught my eye, as I was wonderin' how it works so I gave it a try, at first I was quite hesitant, but eventually enjoyed it... Every Saturday I need to wake up early to prepare my breakfast and all, need to rush to commute, because I don't want to be late, heck, no! with my classmates being there on time... but I laughed when got there, to my surprise, it was only me and one of my classmates waiting at the training room to open... lol. Well, as minutes got by, one by one we were complete, and every Saturday my instructor patiently taught us how to do codings, html, animation, web designing and gave us some points we can keep if ever we wanted to become web designers... and after 40 gruelling hours of training, it is not only the information that I got, but also new friends I found... classroom full of laughters while doing the activities and sometimes, asking each other what to do, how to execute the activity, we did successfully! And Oh! I won't forget the "Amihan" Restaurant where we ate our lunch with my classmates, laughing and telling life stories of our own, and the Carinderia near the President Tower with open fresh air, hehe. I won't forget the experience and all... I got two important things when I enrolled, new friends and new information... :) kudos everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts