Boyfriend Watches - New Trend

    In my usual day at the Office, I noticed my co-worker, wearing a Boyfriend Watch, and it really caught my attention, because it is kinda cute and appealing. As I am "googling" some articles on the net, now I found out that this is the HOTTEST TREND, some celebs caught wearing this, like Miley Cyrus, Susan Sarandon and other models. You can find these hot trends in watch stores, or even in some low-key malls, as long as you know how to select the good ones.
   The Boyfriend Watch is easy to pair with good fit jeans and some funky or colored tops, but if you prefer to be simple, you can wear it in white tops too... Hot fashion is just around the corner that can work out with your budget without sacrificing your style. You may try it Working Girls!

Comments

Popular Posts