The Most Convenient Bank that Open Checking Account

Whether it is a necessity or just a mere interest to have a Checking account, there are multiple banks out there who will shout out their promos and features just to lure you to open in their banks... but it is not easy to have a checking account if you don't have any savings account with the bank of your choice. Some banks would like you to have an existing savings account with them for six months, maybe for them to verify whether you really deserve to open another account with them and not to default it.

This experience happened to me one day when my housing loan required me to issue a 12- month post dated checks.... heck, it was a nerve wracking situation! So, what I did was to drop by to different banks just to know what are their requirements.... but again, I failed to achieve all of them.... All my hopes are gone until I did some research about what banks who gave the most convenient way to open a savings account, checking account and passbook at the same time... and that is....CITYSTATE SAVINGS BANK... yep, you got it right!

The manager of CityState Savings Bank was so accommodating and he understand your situation as long as you meet their basic requirements, ideas popped up in my mind that this is the RIGHT BANK for me...

So, if you want to have a checking account to pay your bills, just dropped by to their branch in Caloocan... these guys are great! believe me! Visit their website for more branches and information. http://www1.citystate.com.ph/
#greatbank #greatservice

Comments

Popular Posts