My AutoCAD Adventures

 It was near end of school year and I am a bit curious about the ad in the internet about AutoCAD.... Some says it is only for the "boys" since it has so many architectural drawings and geometrical stuff, and my friend told me that "curiosity can kill the cat", but what the heck! I said to myself I would like to try... so, I decided to enroll and was able to finish the whole course...without absences! Indeed, it was tiring,, and the drawings and computations are eye sore to me but with the help of divine intervention (full of prayers) and of course hardwork, I was able to make it and will get my certificate after a month! I am still thinking if I want to try the advance AutoCAD... Why not??? KUDOS to all women out there who strived hard for their dreams and never give up! I know women can make it! :-)
with our instructor Sir Lito


3D Perspective Floor Plan
                                    

Comments

Popular Posts