Going Loco over BayView Park Hotel

Okay, here we go... I was preparing for my seminars and the place where it was held - BayView Park Hotel. As I enter the hotel with my friend I noticed that the place is clean, it is quite small but nice and cozy... i think it is a 3 star or 4 star hotel... big and bright chandeliers are on the ceilings, smiling staff are there to greet you and assist you where is the seminar. So, when we enter the room, coffee buffet as I call it, because the corner of the room is for white cups and saucers with unsurmountable amount of cream, sugar and tea packs  (if you like tea) are being placed at the table with of course freshly brewed coffee. The room where the seminar was held was too cold, even if you told the waiters to lessen the temp. of the aircon, it was too cold! So, my advice is bring your jacket with you folks! (just in case you will have an event at BayView Park Hotel. ) The staff are very nice... and friendly... they always smile... so I smiled back at them too... the waiters inside the room makes sure that they gave their assistance, example, if you need something like coffee, juice, or water... while the seminar is on-going. About the food, it was so delicious! It is not a buffet style, It was served one by one with a well groomed waiters, and they were on time. I also would like to congratulate the chef for his or her job well done... the steak are well done and the red sauce is superb! The other meal is seafood, i like the white sauce on top of the breaded shrimp and the mouth-watering calamares with breaded fish with white sauce too and the crunchy veggies. I noticed how they accentuate their dish, it was simply amazing!...desserts are okay too, peaches and creamy mousse i think it is cheese, on top of it is cherry... yummmy.... 




So, if you would like to stay in a cozy hotel yet affordable, or you would like to conduct a seminar, why try BayView Park Hotel located at the heart of Manila? Well, I'm not here to promote the hotel... lol... but I'm just giving a piece of advice... by the way, the seminar goes well too... thanks to the place where the seminar was held it was successful because we are comfortable with their very good amenities and well trained staff. :)

Comments

Popular Posts